Saturday, March 7, 2009

[MyTuneBD.Com] Fwd: :I: M - T :I: Job opportunity (Urgent)



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M. Khan <khanjaan76@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 2:35 PM
Subject: :I: M - T :I: Job opportunity (Urgent)
To: meri_tamanna@yahoogroups.com


Dear Friend

 

On of my closest friend's company is looking for a Medical Sales Rap. (sales man).

For Eastern Province in Saudi Arabia with below capabilities.

 

1:         Excellent in English , speaking, writing, listening

2:         Fortune in Arabic language, (if Arab National will be V. Good)

3:         3 to 5 years Experience in Medical or other Sales field.

4:         Transferable Iqama. + Driving License.

 

 

For further information please call me @ +966 056 98026879 (from 5.00pm to 12.00pm )or send me e-mail to jobseeker71@ymail.com

   

If you or your relative or friend is looking for job then please don't hesitate to contact me .

 

Thanks & Best regards

 Mr. Khan

Group Owner

Jeddah Saudi Arabia






--
                                 «·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«·´¨*·.¸¸.« ·^^~............ Farzana Khalid..فرزانة خالد.......... ~^^·».¸¸.·*¨`·»
                                 «·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

__._,_.___
[MyTuneBD.Com]
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: